Buy GENOTROPIN Online From Strong Steroid Store
GENOTROPIN is a long-acting injection that replaces human growth hormone (HGH) in children and adults who are not making enough, who have damaged pituitary glands, or whose HGH was misused.
It is also used for bone growth problems in children who have certain types of dwarfism; for short bowel syndrome when growth failure is an issue; and for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
How To Use Genotropin
Before you start using GENOTROPIN, read the IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION that comes with your medicine. Talk to your doctor or nurse about your treatment plan and how to use your GENOTROPIN safely and effectively.
It is for injection under the skin (subcutaneously). Your healthcare provider will teach you how and where to inject the GENOTROPIN pens and cartridges.
Prepare your injection only when you are ready to give it. Do not shake the medicine. Do not use if the medicine looks cloudy, has changed colors, or has particles in it. Call your pharmacist for new medicine.
If your medicine comes with a syringe, cartridge, or injection pen, use only that device to give your medicine.
You may need frequent medical tests.
Follow any diet plan created for you by your doctor or nutrition counselor to help control your condition.
Genotropin Side Effects
Side effects may include injection site reactions, headaches, and joint pain. GENOTROPIN is a prescription medication used to increase muscle mass and improve physical strength.
It comes in both long acting and short acting forms and can be injected anywhere in the body.
Side effects include injection-site and in some cases, more widespread bruising, low blood sugar, headache, dizziness and nausea. Other rare side effects may also occur.
Serious breathing problems may occur in patients with Prader-Willi syndrome who use Genotropin. If you have Prader-Willi syndrome, call your doctor promptly if you develop signs of lung or breathing problems such as shortness of breath, coughing, or new or increased snoring.
Also call your doctor at once if you have:
- pain in your knees or hips, walking with a limp;
- ear pain, swelling, warmth, or drainage;
- numbness or tingling in your wrist, hand, or fingers;
- severe swelling or puffiness in your hands and feet;
- changes in behavior;
- vision problems, unusual headaches;
- changes in the shape or size of a mole;
- pain or swelling in your joints;
- pancreatitis–severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting;
- high blood sugar–increased thirst, increased urination, dry mouth, fruity breath odor;
- increased pressure inside the skull–severe headaches, ringing in your ears, dizziness, nausea, vision problems, pain behind your eyes; or
- signs of an adrenal gland problem–extreme weakness, severe dizziness, weight loss, changes in skin color, feeling very weak or tired.
Benefits of Genotropin
- Genotropin provides continued improvement in lean body mass and body composition
- contributes to a decrease in fat mass and protection of lean body mass, as well as an increase in bone mineral density compared to baseline.
- Increased Muscle Strength
- Better Fracture Healing
- Enhanced Weight Loss
- Stronger Bones
- Reduced Cardiovascular Disease Risk
- Improvement in Erectile Dysfunction
- Decreased Obesity
- Better Mood and Cognitive Function
- Better Sleep