Testosterone Side Effects Testosteron Enanthate is a highly anabolic and androgenic drug which not only promotes protein synthesis but also increases nitrogen retention.
It has a marked anabolic effect on the musculoskeletal system, with the net result being an increase in the gain in muscle mass accompanied by a dramatic strength gain.
Testosterone Enanthate For Sale Online – Testosterone Side Effects
What is Testosterone Enanthate?
Testosterone Side Effects
Dosage: 250 mg/ml
Volume: 10 ml
10 ml multiple use vial
1 ml solution of injection contains: 250 mg enanthate.
Store at 15-25 C. Protect from light. Keep out of children. FOR I.M. USE ONLY.
Effective Dose: 250-750 mg/week
Active Half-Life: 5-8 days
Buy Testosterone enanthate near me, also known as testosterone heptanoate, is an anabolic and androgenic steroid (AAS) drug used to treat low testosterone levels. Anabolic drugs work by building muscles, while androgenic refers to the enhancement of sex characteristics typically associated with males. testosterone enanthate
Testosteron Enanthate is an injectable steroid hormone used for treating males who suffer from low testosterone levels.
This medication can help with lessening the effects of low testosterone levels, such as the development and growth of male sexual characteristics.
Testosterone enanthate, or TE, is a slow absorption form of testosterone.
Through injection into muscle tissue, patients receive high levels of the drug initially and lower levels over time as the hormone is released into their bloodstream and is eliminated by the body’s natural processes.
It is a long-term ester of the natural steroid testosterone. Its half-life is 4 – 6 days, and it has an anabolic and androgenic effect. It’s widely used in athletic training as part of a cycle (with Dianabol, for example) for promoting muscles bulk without water retention.
Testosteron Enanthate can be injected at intervals of approximately once every two weeks. Following four weeks, it can be replaced by either Nandrolone Decanoate or Boldenone Undecylenate .
As a schedule III drug, testosterone enanthate is available by prescription only. Testosterone Side Effects
Benefits of Testosterone Enanthate | Pay with Bitcoin
- Superior Athletic Performance: Testosterone Enanthate is taken by professional athletes for strength, power, and speed.
- Boosts Metabolic Rate: Testosterone Enanthate triggers the release of testosterone in the body.
- Increases Muscle Endurance: Testosterone Enanthate increases the endurance of muscles, so you will be able to do more in the gym, lift harder and for longer.
- Does Not Damage the Liver: Other steroids hepatotoxic, which means they are harmful to the liver. Not Testosterone Enanthate – it does not affect the liver in any way. That’s why it is recommended to those with a weak liver.
- Testosterone is a naturally occurring sex hormone produced in a man’s testicles. Small amounts of testosterone are also produced in a woman’s ovaries and adrenal system.
- Testosterone Enanthate is used in men and boys to treat conditions caused by a lack of this hormone, such as delayed puberty, impotence, or other hormonal imbalances. This medicine is not for use in treating low testosterone without certain medical conditions or due to getting older.
- Testosterone enanthate is used in women to treat breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic) and cannot be treated with surgery.
- Testosterone will not enhance athletic performance and should not be used for that purpose.
- Testosterone Enanthate may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
How Does It Work? | Strong Steroids
Testosterone Enanthate consists of a long-lasting single Testosterone ester that is of seven carbons in length. This steroid consists of a blend of the enanthate ester and testosterone, with the testosterone weight being far greater than the enanthate weight. That’s why it’s a purer version of Testosterone than its counterpart Testosterone Cypionate.
Bodybuilders like Testosterone Enanthate because it helps them bulk up fast. Also, Testosterone blocks muscle wasting hormones and gives you pure, pumped up muscles without the water retention.
This ester suitable for long cycles and also for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). To get stable concentration you need to make injection every week, which is very convenient. testosterone side effects
This medication is given by injection into the buttock muscle as directed by your doctor, usually every 1 to 4 weeks. Do not inject this medication into a vein. Dosage is based on your medical condition, testosterone blood levels, and response to treatment.
Testosterone Side Effects, If you are giving this medication to yourself at home, learn all preparation and usage instructions from your health care professional. Before using, check this product visually for particles or discoloration. If either is present, do not use the liquid. Learn how to store and discard medical supplies safely.
Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, use a calendar to mark the days you will receive an injection.
Misuse or abuse of testosterone can cause serious side effects such as heart disease (including heart attack), stroke, liver disease, mental/mood problems, abnormal drug-seeking behavior, or improper bone growth (in adolescents). Do not increase your dose or use this drug more often or for longer than prescribed.
When testosterone is misused or abused, you may have withdrawal symptoms (such as depression, irritability, tiredness) when you suddenly stop using the drug. These symptoms may last from weeks to months.
Testosterone enanthate is a clear or yellowish viscous fluid supplied in a 5-milliliter (mL) multi-use glass vial. It is injected intramuscularly into the buttocks every one to four weeks.
To avoid the fluctuating hormone levels (and the associated mood swings), lower dosages are often prescribed over shorter intervals.
The active drug, which is suspended in sesame oil, has a sustained release period of two to three weeks. The dosage may vary by individual but is typically prescribed as follows: Testosterone Side Effects
- Male hypogonadism: 50 to 400 milligrams (mg) every two to four weeks
- Delayed male puberty: 5 to 200 mg every two to four weeks for four to six months
- Metastatic breast cancer: 200 to 400 mg every two to four weeks
- Transgender hormone therapy: 50 to 200 mg per week or 100 to 200 mg every two weeks3
- While testosterone enanthate is sometimes used interchangeably with testosterone cypionate (depo testosterone), the latter is not approved to treat delayed male puberty, to manage metastatic breast cancer, or for transgender hormone therapy.
Warnings – Strongsteroids.com
You should not be treated with testosterone if you have prostate cancer, male breast cancer, a serious heart condition, severe liver or kidney disease, or an allergy to castor oil or sesame oil.
Testosterone Enanthate is not for use in treating low testosterone without certain medical conditions or due to getting older. Testosterone should not be used to enhance athletic performance.
Testosterone Enanthate is not for use in women who are pregnant.
Testosterone can increase your risk of heart attack, stroke, or death. You may need to stop using testosterone or start taking blood pressure medication.
Misuse of testosterone can cause dangerous or irreversible effects. Do not share this medicine with another person.-